Nome da postagem...
Nome da postagem...
Nome da postagem...
Nome da postagem...
Nome da postagem...
Nome da postagem...
Nome da postagem...
Nome da postagem...

17.5.13

Problem (The Monster Remix)


I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love And I don't have to try, I just do what I does Don't have to tell me, I already know They all want me Yo, I run this, I smash it Like my bass real hard, boom-bastic Speed race baby, I'm a lot faster Cause trouble, never listen to my master New Benz all black, from Malaysia Can't drive, but my mama don't care yup To the top, I'ma take it to the ceiling I'm on the moon but I feel the sun beaming I'm so dope like ooh la la So so fly like a helicopter Sup to the hood and the homies on the block Doin' it big, ya you know, what's up  Some come and try to say I'm a problem So crazy, gotta put 'em in an asylum Some come and try to say I'm a problem Ha, solve it.
I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love And I don't have to try, I just do what I does
  Don't have to tell me, I already know They all want me Yo, yo, yo I run this, I rock this I can see the future, no optics More androids, robotics Beam up, hot chicks like I'm Spock Baby chillin' in my cockpit My spaceship got exotic ...

 hypnotic Baby talk about ooh la la Let's go ball way past them stars We don't give a ..., let's go to Mars Hey, I'm just tryin' to get it poppin' I wanna be the first dude to love a Martian She ... ... with the swag that I'm dropping I kill it game, til it's chillin' in the coffin When I start it,
ain't no stoppin' Yo, yo Yo, yo Yo, yo Yo, yo Don't be actin' like Like you didn't know Like you didn't know Like you didn't know Like you didn't know I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love And I don't have to try, I just do what I does Don't have to tell me, I already know They all want me I'm one of a kind, got everybody in love And I don't have to try, I just do what I does Don't have to tell me, I already know They all want me I'm a monster, I'm a m-monster

11 comentários: